Once you’ve got your hands dirty with the tutorials it’s time to start using the Chaos Toolkit for yourself in your own teams and with your own systems.
Whether you’re exploring the specific commands in the Chaos Toolkit’s workflow, looking to add a new third-party integration, or even looking into how to extend the Chaos Toolkit for your own specific chaos enginering needs, this reference documentation should be your first port of call for the information you need.
- Concepts - The key concepts in the Chaos Toolkit
- Workflow - The Chaos Toolkit Workflow
- Usage - Reference on the core and additional commands available
- Open API - Guide to the Open API for Chaos Engineering experiments
- Extending the Chaos Toolkit - Ways to extend the Chaos Toolkit for your own, specific needs
- Developing the Chaos Toolkit - Get involved in developing the free nad open source Chaos Toolkit projects.