New to Chaos Engineering
If you’re new to Chaos Engineering and want to get up-to-speed on the concept quickly we recommend reading the following:
- Download the free, Chaos Engineering eBook
- Understanding the importance of the Chaos Engineering terms in this discussion of the term by Russ Miles
- How to explain Chaos Engineering effectively to your colleagues and non-technical stakeholders
- How to decide you are ready to begin using Chaos Engineering on your own systems
- Explore and learn more about all the aspects of Chaos Engineering
Chaos engineering helps you build confidence in your system’s availability using experiments to explore and discover the unknown weaknesses within those systems.