Welcome to the Chaos Toolkit!¶
The Chaos Toolkit aims to be the simplest and easiest way to explore building your own Chaos Engineering Experiments. It also aims to define a vendor and technology independent way of specifying Chaos Engineering experiments by providing an Open API.
- New to Chaos Engineering - A useful set of links and reference materials if you’re new to Chaos Engineering.
- Getting Started with the Tutorials - Get started quickly with the online, interactive Chaos Toolkit tutorials.
- Explore Specific Use Cases - Explore deeper, specific use case examples of using the Chaos Toolkit.
- Explore Third Party and Commercial Integrations - Explore the growing list of third party ope, free and commercial Chaos Toolkit integrations.
- Contributing to the Chaos Toolkit - There are lots of ways to contribute to the free and open source Chaos Toolkit projects. Start to get involved here.
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the toolkit.
- Reference - Reference documentation for when you’re building your own chaos engineering experiments.